New To JTR? +
WELCOME, NEW HERE?We are caring and loving church (Family) that proclaims the whole word of God, we propose to make disciples of Jesus Christ by
Submit Your Prayer Requests +
JUST HAVE FAITH AND BELIEVEWe exalt God in praise and worship whenever we gather together, in an atmosphere of holiness and fear of the Lord. We PRAY and BELIEVE
Check Out Our Worship Times +
WORSHIP SCHEDULESWe at JTR, we recognize that God is a Spirit: and worship Him in spirit and in truth
Welcome to RCCG - Jesus The Rock Family ...the place of refuge....
Thank you for visiting our website today
This is The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Jesus The Rock Family, Ogun State Province 1. Our Prayer is that you see the wonderful presence of God and are changed by the Holy Spirit.
Our website will assist you in learning more about us, meeting new friends, finding where to have your needs met and discovering opportunities for worship, encouragement, training and ministry with us. We extend you a warm welcome to be a continuing part of God's growing family.
Pastor James Oyekunle
Pastor-in-Charge, Zonal Headquarters
RCCG Brief History
2016 Annual Convention
Open Heavens Daily Devotional
- OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: THURSDAY 18TH JANUARY 2018 THEME: WITHOUT NATURAL AFFECTION...
- OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 17TH JANUARY 2018 THEME: GOD OF ABUNDANCE MEMORIS...
- OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: MONDAY 15TH JANUARY 2018 THEME: DARING THE MOST HIGH GOD? M...
Our Mission & Vission
- To make heaven.
- To take as many people with us.
- To have a member of RCCG in every family of all nations.
To accomplish No. 2 and 3 above, we will plant churches within five minutes walking distance in every city and town of developing countries and within five minutes driving distance in every city and town of developed countries.
We will pursue these objectives until every Nation in the world is reached for the Lord Jesus Christ
Upcoming EventsVIEW ALL -
- SUNDAY SERMON BY PASTOR OJO (JESUS THE ROCK PARISH, THE RCCG) ABEOKUTA. 14TH JAN 2018. TOPIC: HUMAN STRENGTH OR GOD’S STRENGTH? TEXT: ZACHARIAH 4:1-7 INTRODUCTION: Will you go through this year with your own strengths or God’s strength? You must answer that question. Hosea 1:7. The saving grace you need this year will not be...
- 24/12/2017in News & UpdatesOPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: SUNDAY DECEMBER 24TH 2017 THEME: BENEFITS OF SUPREME LOVE MEMORISE: He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. John 14:21 READ: John...
- SUNDAY SERMON BY PASTOR OJO (JESUS THE ROCK PARISH, THE RCCG) ABEOKUTA. 14TH JAN 2018. TOPIC: H...
- Topic: If Any Man Be In Christ (2) Preacher: Pastor Olusesi Kuyooro Text: 2 Corinthians 5:17-18...
- Topic: If Any Man Be In Christ Preacher: Pastor Olusesi Kuyooro Text: 2 Corinthians 5:17-18 “If...
Title: Effective Language of Acceptable Thanksgiving
Preacher: Pastor Remmy Hazzan (@remmyhazzan)
Do YOU know YOU can SUPPORT God's WORK by DONATING
Church Building Project | Evangelism | Welfare Club | And So on...
join the workforcein 3 steps
commitment to the Almighty God is the highest priority for the Christian and it cannot be taken lightly because of its eternal implications.
There should be assurance of salvation that is Bible based, which lasts forever.
Beloved, surrendering your life to Jesus Christ is the best decision you have ever made. You're now born-again, a new creature, redeemed by the precious blood of the LAMB. There is great joy in Heaven over you. Welcome to the fold of the Saints.
This programme is therefore designed to teach and acquaint every prospective candidate for water baptism with the fundamental beliefs of the
Redeemed Christian Church of God,
as depicted in the
packaged to equip believers for service unto God and the edification of the body of Christ.
Our prayer is that at the end of these teachings, you would have become a true Christian, on fire for God and ready to take up mountains.