If Any Man Be In Christ (2)
Topic: If Any Man Be In Christ (2)
Preacher: Pastor Olusesi Kuyooro
Text: 2 Corinthians 5:17-18
“If” is a conditional tense. Every man is free to make a choice. The hallmark of Christianity is that man is a changed person. God expects that some things are been taken away. Relationship with Christ is a way of life.
ANYONE THAT IS IN CHRIST;
- Has moved from of cause to blessing. Galatians 3: 17, Genesis 3:16, 1 Timothy 2:15.
- Has a Life of dominion over all things. Genesis 1:28, Romans 6:14
- Will begin to live a life full of the Spirit. Galatians 5:22, Colossians 3:1
- Will be translated from darkness to light. Ephesians 5:8, Colossians 1:13
- Will move from Poverty to Wealth. 2 Corinthians 8:9, Psalm 24:1
- Will have a new Heart. Ezekiel 36:26-27
- Will move from demon/devil possessed to spirit possessed. Luke 8:1-3