If Any Man Be In Christ
Topic: If Any Man Be In Christ
Preacher: Pastor Olusesi Kuyooro
Text: 2 Corinthians 5:17-18
“If” is a conditional tense. Every man is free to make a choice. The hallmark of Christianity is that man is a changed person. God expects that some things are been taken away. Relationship with Christ is a way of life.
- The character and nature of the old man.
Lie not to one another because lying is part of the old man. If you’re a liar, you’re manifesting the character of the devil, the old man. Guard your tongue. Col. 3:19; Ephesians 4:22. Put off – all those slangs, words that is not of God.
- The Power of Satan. Acts 26:18 ; Acts 19:18-19
- The Lust of the flesh. Ephesians 2:2-3. We must take our stand in Christ.
- The Lust of the Eyes and the Pride of Life which is according to the flesh. Genesis 3:6 ; 1John 2:15-17
- The Works of the flesh. Galatians 5:19. Where do you belong. The carnal man cannot please God. Is your salvation genuine?